EDUCATIONAL AIMS OF THE AESCULAPIAN SOCIETY
1. To provide the opportunity for English speaking Health Care Professionals throughout the world to live together in an idyllic environment sharing common interests in their related professions.
2. To provide stimulating seminars and discussions in the various fields of health care.
3. To stimulate both the general practitioners and specialists in the latest and most sophisticated aspects of practice, and so improve standards, techniques, and attitudes, in the delivery of health care.
4. To encourage the free exchange of ideas and knowledge between professionals of different countries and backgrounds, thus promoting international goodwill and understanding.
5. To encourage new friendships between Health Care Professionals of different countries.